Tuesday, August 25th

"Tabata Something Else"

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.

Track back to May 6th for previous scores:
http://lowcountrycrossfitwa.blogspot.com/2009/05/wednesday-may-6th-tabata-something-else.html#comments

Post total reps from all 32 intervals to comments.
Lowcountry Crossfit West Ashley Charleston, SC

9 comments:

  1. May 6, 2009- 270
    Today- 331!

    Lowcountry Crossfit West Ashley Charleston, SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, 346

    the workout was brutal...but I liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 362 GB

    Haven't been in a week due to travel but I felt good! I'm sure my body will reassure me in the morning that I shouldn't take such a long period of time off!

    Kevin, I don't know how you did it tonight buddy but many high fives! I think you would make a good auctioneer.

    Lowcountry Crossfit West Ashley, Charleston, SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. 389 reps. It was harder than it looked. Great job to all athletes, everyone pushed extremely hard today and that was motivating. Also, I owe a big thank you to all that partnered up and recorded scores. I am very glad to have such a great group of people at our gym. I would not have been able to keep track of all the scores if it weren't for you all. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 319, bb

    Great group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May-427,BB
    Today-440, Ring Rows in place of pull-ups

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3rd day...32 pull-ups(w/ green band), 58 push-ups, 50 sit-ups, 52 air squats...the feeling of accomplishment...priceless...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Derrick (DC)
    Disapointing score today. Total 276. Should have pushed myself harder especially on the air squats. Thanks Ryan for being my counter!

    ReplyDelete