Thursday, September 10th

In honor of USAF SSgt Timothy P. Davis, 28, who was killed on Feburary, 20 2009 supporting operations in OEF when his vehicle was struck by an IED. Timothy is survived by his wife Megan and one-year old son T.J.

"DT"

5 rounds for time:
12 deadlift (155lb/105lb)
9 hang power clean (155lb/105lb)
6 push jerk (155lb/105lb)

Scale weight accordingly. Track back to April 16th see previous times:
http://lowcountrycrossfitwa.blogspot.com/2009/04/thursday-april-16th-dt-five-rounds-for.html#comments

Post time to comments
Lowcountry Crossfit West Ashley, Charleston, SC

5 comments:

  1. 20:...something at 115 lbs. Not too thrilled and I'm pretty sure I strained my shoulder during the third round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derrick (DC)
    19:11 135Lbs
    I felt great yesterday getting a muscle up and here comes this WOD that totally whooped my ass and put things in prospective. This week is the hardest I've had at LCCF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9:something 65 lbs... should have done more weight!

    ReplyDelete